I am not going to bore you with some complex persona history. Besides, the SCA seems to have gotten away from most of the roleplaying aspects in recent years. In any case, my persona is based in an 11th Century (approximate 1030) Icelandic Viking. Even though Iceland officially converted to Christianity in 1000, there are still a lot of symathies for the old ways. You will see Gàlmr sporting a Thor’s Hammer for as long as he can get away with it.
Here is my entry from the Atlantian Order of Precedence:
Gàlmr Ingolfsson (registered 05/88)
Arms: Per chevron embattled azure and argent, two lions couchant respectant Or and a drakkar proper, sailed gules. (registered 05/90)
- Duke 10/05/1996
- Count 03/07/1992
- Knight 08/12/1992
- Companion of the Golden Dolphin 08/16/2000
- Award of Arms 04/16/1988
- Augmentation of Arms 08/13/1997
- King’s Award of Excellence 09/23/2000
- Companion of the Shark's Tooth 05/28/1994
- Companion of the Shark's Tooth 03/16/2001
- Order of the Crab's Claw (Lochmere Fighting Award) 04/91
- Fellow of the University of Atlantia 03/98
Of course these are just the awards with some heraldic significance. There are a bunch of other things as well.