Chicken and Cheese Casserole
From Wayne's Dusty Box of Words
Forget the original source.
- 2 cups Cooked Macaroni
- 2 cups Chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cups Cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups Skim milk
- 8 ounces Low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well
- Bake, covered, 35-45 minutes
- Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer
- Serve immediately.
- We put crushed crackers on top when it's time to take the lid off.
- You can also use turkey
- We've used all kinds of pasta, but rice and barley also work well.